Focus Forward – Student e-Course
I would like to introduce you to our e-course that will help you find life’s direction. We have heard through many post-secondary educational experts’ that students are not prepared for college, university or post-secondary education.
The statistics and research prove that out as follows:
- An estimated 20 to 50 percent of students enter a post-secondary education experience without declaring a major course of study. Source: Gordon.
- Over 80% of students change their major course of study at least 1 to 3 times with an average cost of over $10,000 per change leading to additional debt of the college investment. Source: National Center of Education Statistics.
- Over 30% of students drop out of college within the first two The United States has lowest college completion rate in the developed world. Source: National Student Clearinghouse and the Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development.
- Over 50% of students are not working a job or career in their major course of study. This is a waste of time and money if you are not working in a job or career based on your time and financial investment. Source: CareerBuilder.
This is a reason why we created the Focus Life Institute. Our purpose is to empower, equip and prepare you to become focused on your personal assignment and purpose in life to impact, transform and positively influence society! Our materials will help you to discover life’s direction, develop career readiness and be prepared for the workplace.
The Benefits of Focus Forward e-Course are as follows:
- Provides a tailor-made ONLINE program based on your individual behavioral style.
- Helps you create a personal VISION statement for your life.
- Provides an understanding of your personal PERSONALITY style and the differences in others.
- Discovers your PASSIONS and areas of extracurricular
- Identifies your PLACEMENT in the culture spheres of influence.
- Crafts a career PROFESSION path by matching your personality with jobs in career clusters.
- Create a PURPOSE statement of why you exist.
- Identify the POSSIBILITIES of what your future holds for you.
- Establish your focus on PEAK PERFORMANCE by setting career, personal and educational goals.